Something I have all my clients drink pre-pregnancy is my fertility smoothie. Not only does it taste AMAZING but also it does so many awesome things to enrich your body getting it ready for pregnancy. Everyday millions old cells die and millions are new cells are born. The anti-oxidants and greens in this smoothie help feed the new cells that are being birthed. The added supplements are to support fertility. I know that it can be annoying and time consuming to take a ton of vitamins and supplements everyday but what I love about my smoothie is, you throw it all together in a blender and you are good to go.
Fertility Smoothie Recipe
- Frozen mixed organic berries – You can buy fresh berries and freeze them)
- Almond or rice milk – You can also use organic milk if you choose)
- Protein powder – Something natural and clean without a lot of additives or soy. Think whey.
- 2 shots of wheat grass – You can use powder or fresh shots. I use a frozen one by Evergreen
- Maca Root Powder
- Acai berry
- Mixed powdered greens
- Royal Jelly *NOTE, if you are allergic to bees, do not use
- Bee pollen *Again don’t use is you have a bee allergy
- Liquid omegas – Read dose instructions on back of product
- Mix all of this together in a blender. Depending on thickness, use as much milk as you want for the consistency you like...
Royal Jelly balances hormones, supports endocrine system , helps raise estrogen levels ( great for woman who have low estrogen ) , helps increase sperm quality and testosterone levels in men .
Bee Pollen has high levels of vitamins, natural aphrodisiac, Nourishes the ovaries, help produce healthy eggs, increases fertility, increases sperm count in men and balances menstrual cycle.