Derma Sciences Announces Multiple Clinical Presentations of MEDIHONEY(R) at Upcoming Major Wound Care Conference
11 Separate Clinical Case Series Presentations on a Variety of Wound Types Further Broadens the Evidence Base of the Company's Key Product
PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Derma Sciences, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DSCI), a specialty medical device/pharmaceutical company focusing on advanced wound care, today announced that eleven clinical case series regarding its flagship product, MEDIHONEY®, will be presented at the upcoming October 22-25 Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin & Wound Care in San Antonio. These presentations include:
· "Active Leptospermum Honey and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy for Non-Healing Post-Surgical Wounds"
· "Honey Under Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: A New Approach to Removing Devitalized Tissue"
· "Use of Honey Dressings for Infected Left Ventricular Assist Device Wounds"
· "Evidence Based Practice for Pediatric Wound Care: Utilizing Active Leptospermum Honey as a Primary Dressing for Chronic Wounds"
· "Active Leptospermum Honey for Pediatric Wound Care: Moving Evidence into Practice"
· "The Clinical Benefits of Active Leptospermum Honey: Oncologic Wounds"
· "Active Leptospermum Honey for Frostbite, PIN Sites, and Skin Tears"
· "Utilizing Active Leptospermum Honey Dressings in the Treatment of Cutaneous Small Vessel Vasculitis"
· "Active Leptospermum Honey for the Treatment of Recalcitrant Lower Extremity Wounds"
· "Use of Active Leptospermum Honey Dressings in the Home Care Setting"
· "Evidence Based Practice: Active Leptospermum Honey Dressings for Tertiary Care"