Sunday, June 14, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Bee Venom Therapy Workshop
Learn how to get started on your own bee venom therapy You can learn to become self reliant in a modality that has been around for over 2000 years. Bee venom therapy has anti-inflammatory properties that are 100 times stronger than a cortisone shot and is very effective for most types of inflammation and pain reduction. Bee venom balances and stimulates the immune system so the body can more effectively heal itself. Many people believe they are allergic to bee venom due to great swelling that may have occurred from a previous sting but for most this is a myth. Less than 1% of the population is truly allergic to bee venom. Bee venom has been shown to kill the spirochetes of Lyme's disease, HIV and some types of cancer cells in the lab. Bee venom has been used for Lyme's disease, MS, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic and acute pain, injuries, shingles, gout, fatigue and much more. You do not need to own your bee hive to implement this therapy. Come find out how BVT can compliment your other therapies or stand alone as an incredibly effective healing tool that you will not want to be without.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Practical application of Bee Venom Therapy
* How to build up your immunity comfortably and manageably and reduce swelling and itching.
* History of and uses of Bee Venom Therapy
* How to determine and handle an allergic reaction
* Where to sting with special focus on Lyme's disease, arthritis, fatigue, and chronic and acute pain
* Brief discussion on complimentary apitherapy products