May 17-20, 2010, Moscow, Russia
International Industrial Academy
Unique products of apiculture, containing all the essential nutrients, are widely used for the prophylaxis and treatment of many diseases. Established in 1992 at the initiative of the Research Institute for Apiculture and Ryazan State Medical University, the Apitherapists’ Society promotes the development of this field of science in Russia by uniting creative potentials of medicine and apiculture. Fourteen All-Russian theoretical and practical conferences have been held so far, the proceedings published in the “Apitherapy Today” collected articles.
We hope that this International Conference, being at the same time the 15th All-Russian anniversary conference, will contribute to a more effective introduction of the apiculture products as an element of nutrition, thus improving people’s health and the quality of life...
• Current state of the world output of the beekeeping products;
• Apiculture in Russia and around the world;
• Technologies for breeding and keeping of the bee colonies;
• Selection of the bee lines specialized in the production of certain kinds of products;
• Innovative technologies for the production and processing of beekeeping products;
• Modern methods of quality and safety control of the beekeeping products;
• Standardization in beekeeping;
• Research of the composition, nutritional value and biological activity of the beekeeping products;
• Development of technologies and remedies for apitherapy;
• Effective means of using the products of beekeeping in medical practice;
• Achievements of apitherapy in improving the quality of life...