Monday, October 28, 2013

New Zealand Prof’s Website Outlines Research on Medicinal Manuka Honey

University of Waikato, Biological Sciences, Faculty Member
Since discovering in 1982 that manuka honey has an exceptional type of antibacterial activity, my research has been mostly on aspects of the use of honey as a medicine. I teach Biochemistry at the University of Waikato, and have been doing so since 1973. My research prior to becoming interested in honey was mostly on characterising other natural antibacterial substances.
I have put on Academia.edu articles I have written to share with the general public and with other researchers the knowledge I have gained about honey in the three decades I have been studying it. I have included in this a list of papers I have published on honey. 

No comments: