Thursday, January 21, 2010

Writer Praises Bee Pollen’s Immune Boosting Power



I'm a Bee-liever: Nature Bee Gave Boost to My Immune System Palm Beach Post, 1/20/2010

…Around three years ago, after doing a little more research, I decided to give Nature Bee a shot (it comes with a full money-back guarantee). The product looks like a vitamin capsule but, says company founder Jeff Cook, is actually a "potentiated" plant food: organically collected, chemical- and additive-free bee pollen.

"It's really a super food," says Cook. "The human body is made up of 22 essential elements, and pollen is the only food that has each and every one of them. Pollen contains 27 vitamins and amino acids; 28 minerals; and a range of antioxidants, micronutrients, enzymes, hormones, RNA and DNA."

All of that is well and good. But here's what matters to me: Since I began taking my daily dose of Nature Bee three years ago, my immune system has never been stronger. In fact, I can't remember the last time I got sick.

While friends and co-workers regularly succumb to colds and flu, I breeze along with nary a sniffle.

Whether my increased resistance is wholly attributable to Nature Bee, I can't say. I just know that, pre-2007, I used to come down with bugs all the time — but now I never do…

No comments: