Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mystery of Green Honey Solved

Green Honey a Surprise
By Linda Copeland, Sequoyah County Times, 9/11/2009

After seeing the “Bee Movie” and talking to a beekeeper Gabriel Timmerman, 7, of Sallisaw wanted to start a hive of his own.

“I thought the bees were cool and I wanted the honey from them,” Timmerman said.

Timmerman said he and his grandpa, David Rogers, harvested their first honey in August.

“I didn’t know what to think when I saw the green honey. It tasted like honey,” Timmerman said.

“We didn’t know what it was. I showed it to a beekeeper up in Tulsa and he had never seen anything like it before either,” Rogers said.

Rogers said that they think they have solved the mystery of the green honey…

See: Online Excerpts from Russian Apitherapy Book Explain ‘Express’ Method of Medicinal Honey Production

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what caused the green honey?

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have no idea about this green honey.Is it taste like honey?I want to know about difference of green honey and real honey.I also want to know more about green honey.

herbe